The name Fair Hill is what many called the Ski Slide that was located in Leinenkugel's field in the 1940's. Many locals recall skiing and sledding down Fair Hill Slide which was located next to the Fairgrounds.
Your stay at Fair Hill Campgrounds will be special due to our convenient location as we are within walking distance to; Historic Downtown Chippewa Falls, Leinenkugel Brewery Tours, Mason Shoe Outlet Store, Irvine Park & Zoo and public pool area as well as being located on the major bike trail that will take you for miles and miles along the Chippewa River. We know you will enjoy the area and Thank You for choosing Fair Hill Campgrounds for your next stay in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Please note that the Fair Hill Campground will be closed during the following events:
- Good Sams Club Rally = June 15th – 17th, 2017
- Northwood's Blues Fest = June 29th – July 1st, 2017
- Northern Wisconsin State Fair = July 5th - 18th, 2017
- Indianhead Swap Meet = August 5th - 6th, 2017
- Leinie’s 150th, Big Rig Truck Show = August 4th - 22nd
- Oktoberfest = Sept 14th – 17th, 2017