Have a unique, authentic experience by joining us at the Fair Hill Campgrounds.
Camping sites are available to the public through the warm weather months from May through September. Contact Fairgrounds Office for extended dates.
Please note that the Fair Hill Campground will be closed during the following events:
- Good Sams Club Rally = June 15th – 17th, 2017
- Northwood's Blues Fest = June 29th – July 1st, 2017
- Northern Wisconsin State Fair = July 5th - 18th, 2017
- Indianhead Swap Meet = August 5th - 6th, 2017
- Leinie’s 150th, Big Rig Truck Show = August 4th - 22nd
- Oktoberfest = Sept 14th – 17th, 2017
|Current Campground Rates
|20-Amp electrical service
|30-Amp electrical service
|50-Amp electrical service
Water & sewer hookups are available at most campsites. Onsite dump station is available. Showers are available, May 1 - October 1, weather permitting.
Honor system: Kindly drop your fees in the box provided at the Campgrounds Information area. Your honesty assures your return to our campsite area. Make your check payable to NWSF. Please contact the Fairgrounds Office 715-723-2861 or use this form to reserve a camp site.
- Camping is permitted only on assigned sites and locations.
- No more than one unit per site.
- No security personnel provided.
- No open campfires permitted, unless previously arranged and approved by fair personnel. Fire rings are permitted in approved areas.
- 5 MPH speed limit within the Fairgrounds and Campgrounds area.
- Approved Anti Back Flow Devices are provided on all water sources. Removal for any reason may result in loss of camping privileges.
- Discharge of Sewage or Grey Water onto the ground is prohibited.
- Use appropriate power and extension cords.
- All garbage is to be disposed of in provided dumpsters near camping area.
- Recyclables should be placed in bins provided.
- Make sure site is clean of all trash before departure.
- Respect your fellow campers; no generators, music, or other noise after midnight.
Notice Pet Owners
- Pick up all feces and discard in trash bins
- Pets must be tethered (Max of 8 feet) at all times
- City Ordinance 12.11(20)(b)
- You are responsible and liable for your Pet at all times
It is up to you to retain the privilege of bringing Pets on this venue!
By using these grounds you indemnify the Northern Wisconsin State Association, Inc board of directors, staff, volunteers, and associated governing organizations from any and all legal action.
For questions and to reserve a site contact Fairgrounds Office, 715-723-2861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance please contact Rusty Volk @ 715-577-3725 or Joe Seckora @ 715-864-2428. In the event of inclement weather the cement bathrooms, across from the Fair Administration Building, will be left unlocked as a weather safe structure. For police or medical emergency call 911.
Thank you for supporting the Fair Hill Campgrounds!
We reserve the right to close our campgrounds if needed for special events.
Fair Hill Campgrounds is Travel Green Wisconsin certified. Please help us preserve energy and water by turning off unused appliances and fixing water leaks. Recycle as much as possible and purchase local foods and supplies to mediate the carbon footprint. We have a recycling center on the grounds and we ask for your assistance with keeping our grounds clean and green.