Themes: (Choose One)
“GREEN BAY PACKERS”
“FOOD” you can find on the farm or at the Fair- large model of the food item
“OUR HOUSE”- Model of your house (Extra points if a photo of the actual house you built the model from is included)
LEGO ® Pre Build Contest Rules
All exhibits must be brought to Fairgrounds Main Office-Entry Department on Tuesday, July 10th between the hours of 8:00am-10:00am or 4pm-6pm.
Judging will be closed to the public and will take place prior to the opening of the fair on Wednesday, July 11th, 2018. The exhibits will be displayed in Expo Hall A behind glass for the duration of the Fair.
- Only LEGO ® or Duplo® blocks may be used.Your build must consist of LEGOS® only. No Megablocks, Kinex, Tinkertoys, boxes, paper, etc.No painting LEGO® bricks.
- Exhibits must be your own creation, not a LEGO® designed kit, or project found on-line in a magazine, etc.
- Exhibits must not exceed 16”x16”x16”. Exhibit must be mounted on a sturdy base.
- Exhibitor can choose from one of 3 themes
- One exhibit per participant is allowed
- Include a 3x5 index card that explains your idea/inspiration for your build.Do not put your name on the card.
- Attach name and phone number to the bottom or back of your creation.
- Judging will be completed by a team of adult LEGO® enthusiasts, educators and fair officials.
- Exhibit must be picked up on Monday, July 16 between 8am and 6pm.
Division 1 (5-10 years)
Division 2 (10-14 years)
Division 3 (15-adult)