Join us for a Fair Food Shindig and Car Show Thursday, September 10 thru Sunday, September 13 from 12pm-8pm, as we bring you a little fair nostalgia during these unusual times at the Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds in Chippewa Falls!
FREE ADMISSION AND PARKING
The following food vendors have compiled a variety of menus to quench your fair food thirst:
- Optimist Club Stand
- Fried Cheese Curds, French Fries, Chile Fries, Hot Dogs, Chili Dogs, Soda and Water
- North American Midway Entertainment
- Friday Fish Fry
- Corn Dog, Philly Cheeses
Steak, Polish Sausage, Italian Sausage, Chicken on a Stick, Chicken Basket,
Loaded Fries, Straight Cut Fries, Cheese burgers, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Frito
Pie, Nachos with Cheese, Funnel Cake, Funnel Cake Sunday, Fried Dough, Fried
Oreos, Ice Cream Cone, Slushy Bar, Cotton Candy, Candy Apple, Caramel Apple,
Popcorn, Caramel Corn, and Snow cones
- Skee Ball Game of Chance
- Car Show
- Saturday, September 12 &
Sunday, September 13, starting at Noon
- No registration fees for
Classic Car enthusiasts, come one or both days
- Free Show (recommending
everyone support participating food vendors)
- For more information contact Deb Thill at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rusty Volk at email@example.com
Thursday, September 10 - Sunday, September 13 (12pm – 8pm)
Car Show is Saturday, September 12 and Sunday, September 13 (12pm-7pm)
The Low Down on How to Make this Safe
- Food Stands:
- Spacing of food stands will be far apart.
- Food stand workers engaging the customer to wear Face
- Hand sanitation available for customers at each food
- Social distance markings will be indicated leading up
to food stands.
- Customers will drive in, park their vehicles, walk to
- Auto show vehicles will be spaced apart to allow
social distancing for the public.
- Recommended face mask for event and required if you do
not maintain social distancing.
- Customers purchase foods to take home or use picnic
tables spread out on the Fairgrounds.
- Restrooms will be sanitized with one-way traffic,
social distancing, and face mask usage required in restrooms.
respect others and maintain 6-foot distance between each other.