2020 Lego Pre-Build Theme: Historic Chippewa County
2020 LEGO ® Pre-Build Contest Rules:
All exhibits must be brought to Fairgrounds Main Office-Entry Department on Wednesday, June 24th, 2020 between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm. Judging will be closed to the public and will take place prior to the opening of the fair on Wednesday, July 8th, 2020. The exhibits will be displayed in Expo Hall A behind glass for the duration of the Fair.
Open To: Individuals and Families/Groups. We encourage you to work together. Northern Wisconsin State Fair, “It’s a Family Affair!”
First Place - Trophy & $50.00
Second Place - Ribbon & $30.00
Third Place - Ribbon & $20.00
1. Only LEGO ® or Duplo® blocks may be used. Your build must consist of LEGOS® only. No Megablocks, Kinex, Tinkertoys, boxes, paper, etc.
2. Exhibits must be your own creation, not a LEGO® designed kit, or project found on-line in a magazine, etc.
3. Exhibit must be mounted on a sturdy base.
4. One exhibit per participant is allowed
5. Include a 3x5 index card that explains your idea/inspiration for your build. Do not put your name on the card.
6. Attach name and phone number to the bottom or back of your creation.
7. Judging will be completed by a team of adult LEGO® enthusiasts, educators and fair officials.
8. No cost to enter.
9. Exhibit must be picked up on Monday, July 13 between 8am and 6pm.
“HISTORIC CHIPPEWA COUNTY” Must include a photo of the place you are making the model of. We strongly encourage families to work together! No size limit. Paint bricks, if necessary, to historically correct.