**Due to unforeseen circumstances, pavers purchased for the Veteran's Memorial will not be available for display at the dedication on Wednesday, July 7th. They will be included in the memorial when they arrive.**
Join us on Wednesday, July 7th at 11am for the dedication of the new Veteran's Memorial.
On Wednesday July 7th, 2021, the Northern Wisconsin State Fair Association, along with the support of generous donors, revealed a new Veterans's Memorial within the Fairgrounds. Here are a few highlights from the dedication.
The Veteran's Memorial Wall Project is a tribute to the men and women in our community and around our nation that have given so much, if not all, to protect the freedoms that we hold dear. Our community has come together to say "Thank You" to those men and women by donating some of the many items necessary for the construction of this memorial. Help us to complete this project by making a donation or purchasing a Black Marble Floor Plate.
To purchase a paver, please come into the Fair Office during normal business hours.
Pricing and availability for pavers listed below:
- $500.00 - 12" x 12" Black Marble Floor Plates (68 engraved letters - 3 lines of text - 20 characters per line) (36 available)
- $250.00 - 6" x 6" Black Marble Floor Plates (36 engraved letters - 3 lines of text - 12 characters per line) (64 available)
Cash donations ($1000.00 and up) will be recognized with a permanent stone monument.
Items that have already been donated include:
- 10ft high iron wall
- 6 life-sized silhouettes with medallions of each service branch (backlit)
- 6 Black marble benches
- Bronze Fallen Solder Statue
- Cement for project
- Electrical for backlit illumination of silhouettes
Contact NWSF office for more information.Email: email@example.com Phone:
A special thanks to the Bloomer School District Art Department for helping to design a model of the Veterans Memorial Wall Project.