Looking for ways to save on your general admission, main stage acts, and carnival rides? Check out our extensive list below on how you can save! Time is ticking though and all of these end July 10 at Midnight and Leinenkugel's Main Stage tickets increase by $5 at the gate (premium, reserve, and grandstand tickets). Please note: Have a comp one day ticket? Comp tickets can be exchanged along with $10.00 for a week long pass at the Fair Office!
FREE ADMISSION for active and retired military service people w/ military id
CARNIVAL RIDE WRISTBANDS:
This ticket is valid for a single day unlimited carnival ride wristband good for one youth or adult for one day at the Fair. These wristbands DO NOT include general fair admission. You can buy these at the Carnival Ride Ticket Booth or purchase online
new to the northern wisconsin state fair main stage experience: vip area
Enjoy the below exclusive amenities while watching our big name artists play on the Leinenkugel's Main Stage (Martina McBride VIP Seats Sold Out):
- General Fair Admission for Day of Artist
- Catered meal
- Refreshments (beer, wine, soda, and water)
- Independent Viewing Area
- Separate Entry/Exit to VIP Area 5pm-10pm
- Limited Number of Tickets Available, First Come, First Serve!
MAIN STAGE ARTISTS:Frankie Ballard - Wednesday, July 11 8pmChris Lane - Thursday, July 12 8pmMartina McBride - Friday, July 13 8pmCheap Trick - Saturday, July 14 8pm
KWIK TRIP CARLOAD DAY, THURSDAY, JULY 12
Did you get a Kwik Trip Carload coupon? These can be redeemed on Thursday, July 12 anytime between 9am-4pm at the Main Gate for admission to the Northern Wisconsin State Fair AND Parking for just $15 (July 12 Only). Everyone who fits in your care (SAFELY) will receive admission and parking is included, all for $15.
- One Kwik Trip coupon admits one carload (parking included)
- Redeem anytime between 9am-4pm (no exceptions for before or after this timeframe)
- No limit on number of persons per vehicle (but everyone needs to be safely secured in their cars, safety first!)
- Carnival opens at Noon
FREE ADMISSION AND PARKING OPTIONS
- All Active Duty and Retired Military Service Personnel with Military Id Receive Free Admission July 11-15
- Fair Admission and Parking is FREE on Sunday, July 15 until 11am
- There will be FREE Parking and Shuttle Service Located at Chippewa Area Youth Hockey Arena (839 1st Avenue) and Mason Companies Parking Lot (just behind the hockey arena) on Wednesday, July 11 - Saturday, July 14 from 4pm-11pm
- NEW to the fair is our Bike Corral where you can ride your bikes to the fair and SAVE on parking. The bike corral is FREE. Hours are: Monday-Saturday, 9am-10pm and Sunday 9am-5pm