Call 715-723-2861 with any questions and use the links below to reserve your camping spot today!
The name Fair Hill is what many called the Ski Slide that was located in Leinenkugel's field in the 1940s. Many locals recall skiing and sledding down Fair Hill Slide which was located next to the Fairgrounds.
Your stay at Fair Hill Campgrounds will be special due to our convenient location as we are within walking distance to; Historic Downtown Chippewa Falls, Leinenkugel Brewery Tours, Mason Shoe Outlet Store, Irvine Park & Zoo, and public pool area as well as being located on the major bike trail that will take you for miles and miles along the Chippewa River. We know you will enjoy the area and Thank You for choosing Fair Hill Campgrounds for your next stay in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Fair Hill Campground will be CLOSED to non-event related campers on the following dates in 2021:
- May 21 - May 23 "Springfest" No Public Camping (ONLY Springfest Camping- Contact the main office for details 715.723.2861)
- June 23 - June 26 "Airstream Rally" (No Public Camping)
- July 3 - July 13 "2021 NWSF" (No Public Camping)
- July 22 - July 25 "OneFest" (Contact 715.379.3742 for camping and rates)
- July 30 - August 1 "Indianhead Swap Meet & Car Show" (No Public Camping) (Contact 715.836.6240 for camping and rates)
- August 19 - August 22 "Big Rig Truck Show"
- September 9 - September 12 "Wisconsin Sports Show"
- September 16 - September 30 "Oktoberfest" and "GMC Motorcoach Rally"
- October 1 Campground Closes for the Season (variable weather permitting)
- Other dates may be added as events are scheduled.
Have a unique, authentic experience by joining us at the Fair Hill Campgrounds. Check out our quiet campground, located on the grounds of the Northern Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. Camping sites are available to the public through the warm weather months from May through September. Contact Fairgrounds Office for extended dates!
Open Campground rates:
$30.00 per night for Full-Service Camping with electrical and water hookup
$15.00 per night for No-service dry camping
**Public Camping Cancellation Policy: Full Refund up to 24 hours before reservation**
Fair EVENT Camping (for vendors and exhibitors only):
$35.00 PER NIGHT, INCLUDES PARKING PERMIT FOR EACH DAY RESERVED (1 VEHICLE)
**Note that fair event Reservations do not open until April 15th**
By using these grounds you indemnify the Northern Wisconsin State Association, Inc Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, and associated governing organizations from any and all legal action.
For any questions please contact Fairgrounds Office, 715-723-2861 or email email@example.com. To reserve a space, use the links below.
If you need assistance during your camping experience, please contact Joe Seckora at 715-864-2428, or Rusty Volk at 715-577-3725. In the event of inclement weather the cement bathrooms, across from the Fair Administration Building, will be left unlocked as a weather-safe structure. For police or medical emergency call 911.
Thank you for supporting the Fair Hill Campgrounds. We reserve the right to close our campgrounds if needed for special events.
Fair Hill Campgrounds is Travel Green Wisconsin certified. Please help us preserve energy and water by turning off unused appliances and fixing water leaks. Recycle as much as possible and purchase local foods and supplies to mediate the carbon footprint. We have a recycling center on the grounds and we ask for your assistance with keeping our grounds clean and green.