Campground RatesOpen Campground rates
- $30.00 per night for Full-Service Camping with electrical and water hookup
- $15.00 per night for No-service dry camping
By using these grounds you indemnify the Northern Wisconsin State Association, Inc Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, and associated governing organizations from any and all legal action.
- Full Refund up to 24 hours before reservation
- Fair Event Reservations do not open until April 15th
For any questions please contact Fairgrounds Office, 715-723-2861 or email email@example.com. To reserve a space, use the links above.
If you need assistance during your camping experience, please contact Joe Seckora at 715-864-2428, or Rusty Volk at 715-577-3725. In the event of inclement weather the cement bathrooms, across from the Fair Administration Building, will be left unlocked as a weather-safe structure. For police or medical emergency call 911.
Thank you for supporting the Fair Hill Campgrounds. We reserve the right to close our campgrounds if needed for special events.
Fair Hill Campgrounds is Travel Green Wisconsin certified. Please help us preserve energy and water by turning off unused appliances and fixing water leaks. Recycle as much as possible and purchase local foods and supplies to mediate the carbon footprint. We have a recycling center on the grounds and we ask for your assistance with keeping our grounds clean and green.
Camping Information and payment drop box is located on the East end of the Fairgrounds by campsite #8. Our sewage dump station is located across the road from the Information area, along with a washing station. If your group needs a gathering place please contact Fairgrounds Office for availability.
Campsites 1a - 1b through 8a - 8b (16) have full hookups (water, electric and sewer service). These sites are located on the East side of the Fairgrounds.
We have 14 additional campsites within the campground and include electric and water hookups. Please check for availability at the Office.
- Water & sewer hookups are available at most campsites.
- On-site dump station is available.
Payment is to be paid upon arrival. You may drop your fees in the box provided at the Campgrounds Information Area or pay at the Fairgrounds Office between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Make your check payable to NWSF
. Payment by credit card may be done in the office. Please contact the Fairgrounds Office at 715-723-2861 with questions.
- Camping is permitted only on assigned sites and locations.
- No more than one unit per site.
- 2 week (14 days) maximum continuous stay. Maximum of 28 days annually.
- No security personnel provided.
- No open campfires or fire rings permitted unless previously arranged and approved by fair personnel. Above ground campfire units may be permitted in approved areas.
- Grills are permitted.
- 5 MPH speed limit within the Fairgrounds and Campgrounds area.
- Approved Anti Back Flow Devices are provided on all water sources. Removal for any reason may result in the loss of camping privileges.
- Discharge of sewage or gray water onto the ground is prohibited.
- Use appropriate power and extension cords.
- Illegal drugs, firearms, and/or any other type of weapons are prohibited anywhere on the fairgrounds.
- All garbage is to be disposed of in the provided dumpsters near camping area.
- Recyclables should be placed in bins provided.
- Make sure site is clean of all trash before departure.
- Respect your fellow campers; no generators, music, or other noise after midnight.
Pet Specific Regulations
We welcome your pets to our campground, but please follow common courtesy to others:
- Pets must be tethered (Max of 8 feet) at all times (City Ordinance 12.11(20)(b)
- Pick up all feces and discard in trash bins
- Do not leave pets unattended.
- You are responsible and liable for your pet at all times.
It is up to everyone to follow these rules so we can continue to offer a pet friendly campground.