We're currently accepting applications!Thank you for your interest in the annual Northern Wisconsin State Fair Fairest of the Fair position.
The application process is currently open and we look forward to learning more about you! This role is integral as an official ambassador of the Northern Wisconsin State Fair as well as supporting our NWSF Marketing initiatives.
You are encouraged to reach out if you have any questions about the role, application process, or attending this year's NWSF Fairest of the Fair Gala event.
How to apply:
- Review the attached application and position requirements and overview
- Complete the resume and cover letter, including answering the four questions
- Practice for the public speaking aspects of the role needed in the competition
- Participate in the NWSF Fairest of the Fair Interviews and Crowning Ceremony
- You may deliver your credentials now or before the due date at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair Office, located at 225 Edward Street in Chippewa Falls, or send them directly to the NWSF Fairest Committee Chair.
- Participate in the Fairest of the Fair Gala in December
You may mail or drop your credentials off, at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair's Office located at
225 Edward Street, Chippewa Falls, or e-mail them to Emily Maier, at email@example.com no
later than Friday, October 27th, 2023.